We are introducing some safety advice to follow in communal areas of the building during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
- You will find sanitisers in all lobby areas of the building. Please sanitise your hands upon entry and exit.
- Please wear face coverings in all public areas unless medically excempt.
- Please keep a safe distance from other people when in public areas of the building. The government recommends a distance of at least 2 metres.
- Please do not share lifts with anyone who is not a member of your household.
- Please ensure you follow the latest government guidelines regarding socialising and visitors to your home in order to control the foot traffic within the building.