Construction Noise

We have received a number of complaints about the noise from the Bank House site adjacent to the building.

Please be aware that this is not something that we can control. The enforcing authority for noise pollution is Newcastle City Council.

Complaints can be filed at

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s